VPN for Android TV with OpenVPN
Using a VPN on Android TV is very simple with our application “monVPN V3”, simply install it from Google Play on your TV > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monvpn.ovpn
If for some reason you absolutely need to configure manually OpenVPN on your Android TV, follow these steps:
1. Click HERE and download one or more of our OpenVPN profiles and copy them to a USB Flash Drive that you will connect to Android TV.
2. Install “OpenVPN for Android” from Google Play on your TV.
3. Launch OpenVPN for Android and tap + to import the OpenVPN profiles that you downloaded.
4. Click Import and navigate to the folder on the USB Flash Drive where you placed the OpenVPN profiles and select the servers you want to import.
5. Click on the imported profile.
6. Usename: your username for the VPN
Password: your password for the VPN
( you can see them in the customer area > services > active service )
Check “Save pasword”
Type “OK” to connect to the VPN on your Android TV.