In order to take full advantage of all the advanced features of our VPN service we recommend using our monVPN Connect connection software.
- Download the file HERE and install monVPN Connect for Windows as administrator with all the scripts and adapters that come with it.
(If you use Avast or Kaspersky it's possible to receive a false alert and to have to add monVPN Connect to the exception list).
- Launch monVPN Connect from your desktop and use your credentials (1, 2). You can view your credentials for the VPN in the Customer Area > services. Note that credentials are case-sensitive. You have the possibility to authorize the safeguard of your credentials (3). Click Login (4).
- Click Connect to connect to a server chosen automatically by the software or click Settings to access the advanced settings:
1. Choose Encryption: RSA 4096-bit (available on all servers) or the more advanced RSA + TOR and RSA + XOR. If you are in country with enhanced censorship use necessarily RSA + TOR or RSA + XOR.
2. If you check Fix DNS leak our software will replace your DNS.
3. MonVPN Connect gives you the options:
launch the application automatically,
connect to a VPN server automatically with startup,
reconnect automatically if you disconnect,
automatically connect to the VPN if you are on an unsecured WIFI network,
to completely cut the connection if the VPN disconnects - KillSwitch
4. After choosing the desired options, click on the monVPN logo
- To connect, choose TCP or UDP (1), choose the server / country you want to connect to (2) and click Connect (3).
- In the list of servers you can also see ping (1) and load (2) for each VPN server
- Once connected monVPN Connect shows you your old IP (1) and your new IP (2). To disconnect, click Cancel (3). To jump to another VPN server click on Jump (4).
- monVPN Connect, Windows
- 42 Users Found This Useful
OpenVPN for Windows
Download the latest OpenVPN Stable Windows Installer HERE and install it as well the TAP-9...