In order to take full advantage of all the advanced features of our VPN service we recommend using our monVPN Connect connection software for Mac Os X.
- Download the file HERE , run it and drag to Applications.
- Launch monVPN Connect from Applications and use your credentials (1, 2). Please note credentials are case-sensitive. You can view your credentials for the VPN in the Customer Area > Services > View Details. You have the possibility to save your credentials (3). Click Login (4).
- Click Connect to connect to the best location available chosen automatically by the software or click Settings to access the advanced settings:
1. Choose Encryption: RSA 4096-bit (available on all servers) or the more advanced RSA + TOR and RSA + XOR. If you are in country with enhanced censorship use RSA + TOR or RSA + XOR.
2. If you check Fix DNS leak our software will replace your DNS.
3. monVPN Connect gives you the following options:
- launch the application automatically,
- connect to a VPN server automatically with startup,
- reconnect automatically if you disconnect,
- automatically connect to the VPN if you are on an unsecured WIFI network,
- completely cut the connection if the VPN disconnects - KillSwitch
4. After choosing the desired options, click on the monVPN logo
- To connect, choose TCP or UDP (1), choose the server / country you want to connect to (2) and click Connect (3).
- In the server list you can also see ping (1) and load (2) for each VPN server
- Once connected monVPN Connect shows you your old IP (1) and your new IP (2). To disconnect, click Cancel (3). To jump to another VPN server click on Jump (4).